Advance Booking Policy
- Customers can make the booking 90 days in advance. Booking is not allowed for more than 90 days in advance.
- Booking can be created for minimum 24 hours. Rates will be charged as per the tariff.
- If the Renter does not turn up till 2 hours from the start of his booking, the booking will be cancelled and cancellation charges will be applicable as per the policy.
- All Rates are on per day basis.
- First minimum 1 days booking rate will be applicable.
- Our day calculation is from 9am to next day 9am.
Terms & Conditions
- Driving licence should be minimum 2 years old. A photocopy of the driving licence must be submitted at the time of car rental.
- Rates are applicable on calendar day basis. Extra hour charges full day rate will be applicable.
- Cost of fuel to be borne by the renter.
- A deposit of Rs. 2000/- will be collected in advance, in case of higher end models the deposit amount may vary. All cost associated on account of damage/ scratch to the car or theft of any accessories, to be borne by the renter.
- GST/ Regulatory Tax as on date is applicable on the total bill amount as per the Government norms. Any change in the rate will be charged accordingly.
- If a major accident occurs, repair cost and garage downtime will have to be borne by the renter. Minor, Major and Accident repairs will be carried out only with the Authorized Dealers.
- If the car is not clean at the time of return, additional Rs.300/- will be charged as washing charges.
- We are open 24 Hours.
- The car can be delivered / picked up at extra charge depending on the location.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.
- Booking to be done category wise. Specific car model cannot be guaranteed.
- Cars are subject to availability.
- Ask for additional long duration discounts.
- Cancellation fee (25% of total charges) will be applicable in case the booking is cancelled 48 hrs prior to the car pickup time. Cancellation not allowed within 48 hrs to the car pickup time. No refund would be given in case of No Show Reservations.
- Booking can be cancelled by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No cancellations are entertained for car bookings on special occasions like Dussehra, Ganesh Chathurthi, Diwali, X’ Max, New Year, etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
To request a refund against cancellation, once the booking cancellation initiated by you, we will process the refund which shall be reflected into your account ( mode thru which payment is made during booking ) with 7 days of cancellation. You may inform us once the cancellation initiated by you on email@example.com with your booking ID provided at the time of booking the car.